Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank you Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

Divorce is imminent. And all attempts at reconciliation have, thus far, failed. Pending a timely act of God, its over. I know the majority of us who enter into a marriage deny the statisitcs and overwhelming data suggesting divorce, animosity and horrible marriages. However, this blogger has failed become an outlier.

This blog entry is not to point, cast judgement or give details of my upcoming seperation.

No, this entry is about feelings of despair, hopelessness and the jam "Carry On" by Crosby Stills, Nash and Young.

I left work today brooding about my failed marriage and the onslaught of fears and doubts in myself for allowing such an outcome. I am sure there are others out there who have, at least once, felt similar emotions during a rough stretch of their own life journey.

Then it came on.

Rejoice, Rejoice you have no choice, but to carry on.

Tears dried-- hope arrived.

No comments: